The perfect skin resurfacing agent for the redness- and rosacea-prone, this masque utilises natural enzymatic exfoliants to gently dissolve the build up of dead skin cells that dull the surface of the skin. It infuses skin with protective antioxidants and vitamins that nourish and promote healthy looking skin.
PHYSICIAN FORMUALTED FOR:
- Sensitive and irritated skin
- Ageing skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- Gently exfoliating post-peel or post-operative skin
WHY IT WORKS
- Gently removes dry, dull skin cells
- Reduces telltale signs of dryness by binding moisture to the skin
- Infuses skin with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants
HOW TO USE
Apply hydrating enzyme masque liberally to cleansed skin for 5-30 minutes. Rinse with tepid water, followed by a cold splash. May be used daily for extremely dull skin to immediately reveal radiant skin.
PRO TIP: For an at-home facial, apply AGELESS total resurfacing masque, massage briefly, and apply a generous amount of VITAL C hydrating enzyme masque on top. Leave on 15 minutes and rinse.
- Blend of L- ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Hyaluronic acid
- Retinyl palmitate
- Papaya extract
- Pineapple Extract
- Vitamin E
- Orange blossom extract (organic)